RWC Material Handling is a Full Service Material Handling Company with over 50 years of combined experience in all aspects of Warehousing, Production, Distribution and Inventory Management. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the most efficient and cost effective solution for each individual application. RWC Material Handling also has highly qualified and factory certified technicians to support our products and services to guarantee that you are always operating at full capacity.
- Komastu knows that operator comfort is critical to reducing fatigue and increasing productivity. They take pride in providing total operator comfort with the Komatsu Komfort Zone: a dual floating structure that protects operators through advanced ergonomic design by reducing the effects of engine vibration, noise and heat.
- Multi-port fuel on injection on gasoline engines and single port throttle body injection on LPG engines are controlled by an Electronic Concentrated Control System and Sophisticated Optimized Fuel Injection System that boost fuel economy. Komatsu offers Total AC systems on their Electric Forklfits which provide high operating efficiency, long operating life and longer run times than conventional DC type motors.
- KOPS (Komatsu Operator Presence System) protects people and equipment if the operator leaves the seat. If the seat Is vacant for more than three seconds, KOPS Plus automatically locks out all lift, lower tilt and travel functions. The operator must return to the seat to unlock the system.
Has been manufacturing forklifts since 1954 and is currently the 8th largest manufacturer in the world right behind Komatsu. What differentiates HELI from the competition is that they manufacture most of the components for their forklifts, which gives them the ability to monitor quality throughout the entire manufacturing and assembly processes.
- GM Vortec 3.0L engine is standard in all 4,0000lb – 7,000lb forklifts; Cummins Diesels in the larger capacity forklifts
- Copper core radiators allow for repairs, which is the only serviceable radiator in the industry
- Large capacity hydraulics for improved cooling
- Meets or Exceeds ALL EPA & C.A.R.B. Requirements
- The absolute lowest cost of operation in the industry; Highest performance dollar for dollar!
BIG JOE WALKIES AND STACKERS
- Operate effectively in tight areas such as production floors, store rooms, retail applications, and narrow aisle warehouses.
- Promote good ergonomics when used as a mobile work positioner, reducing exposure to many work related injuries.
- Significantly improve worker productivity and equipment utilization when matched to a specific recurring task.
- Safely operate in areas where heavier or faster equipment may present a hazard to personnel or lead to product damage.
MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
Contact a Material Handling Specialist
Material Handling Locations
- Pallet Racking, Shelving, Cantilever Racking, Mezzanines and over 10,000 other warehouse products to help your company run as efficiently as possible.
- Full Design, Layout and Installation Capabilities.
Truck Sales, Bus Sales, Body Shop, Parts & Service
600 N. 75th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85043
Body Shop: 602-455-6516
Parts: 602-307-1060IDEALEASE, Material Handling, Parts & Service
2202 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004
Material Handling: 602-515-0190
Truck Sales, Parts & Service
2802 N Flowing Wells Rd. Tucson, AZ 85705
Parts & Service: 520-622-6767IDEALEASE
1501 S Cherry Ave Tucson, AZ 85713
Truck Sales, Parts & Service
3901 E Huntington Dr. Flagstaff AZ 86004-9452